Глагол в нужное время: 18) she ( to read) a lot when she was a child. 19) they ( to talk) to us tomorrow. 20) he ( to help) write a letter in english after lunch. 21) i ( to get up) at six oclock tomorrow. 22) next sunday they ( to go) to the park. 23) she ( to help) us but not to day. 24) my mother ( to come) to see us next summer. 25) she ( to go ) to the cinema with us after work.
18) She read a lot when she was a child.
19) They will talk to us tomorrow.
20) He will help to write a letter in English after lunch.
21) I *ll get up at six oclock tomorrow.
22) Next Sunday they*ll go to the park.
23) She will help us but not to day.
24) My mother will come to see us next summer.
25) She will go to the cinema with us after work
friend (to think) that she wouldnt be all to get to the airport in time but she (to turn) up while kate (to say) goodbye to herr parents. she finally (to go) through passport control and everybody (to wake) goodbye. 2. it (to be) the day of this english exam. he (to wake) up and (to look) at this alarm clock. he (to see) that it (to stop) raining during the night. he (to realise) he
would be late for his exam. he (to be) an hour late and exam already (to begin). when he (to sit) at the table, he (to find) that he (to leave) his pen at home. he ( to ask) his friend his friend to give him a pen. despite everything (to go) wrong he (to pass) him exam.