Задание 2. Вставьте в предложениях определенный или неопределенный артикль. 1. … Smiths and … Browns live in … country. 2. … Greece is in … south. 3. Could you bring me … cake and … cup of tea? 4. They often listen to … radio. 5. … big books on … table are for history class. 6. … President of … United States is elected every four years. 7. On our trip to … Spain we crossed … Atlantic Ocean. 8. Please, buy … bottle of chocolate milk and … dozen or" anges. 9. I like … dogs. 10. Margaret is studying … English and … math this se" mester.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
- Hello, I am really very tired today. I was in the forest where I skated a lot.
- Really? Are you fond of winter sport?
- Yes, I am. I do sport every two days. And what kind of winter sports are you fond of? - I am fond of skiing most of all. To my opinion it's a very interesting sport.
- How interesting! How many times a week do you go to your trainings?
- Four times a week.
- And what other kinds of sports are you fond of?
- Besides it I like basketball, but sad to say I play it very badly.
- I also play basketball badly. I'm afraid "of any ball".
- Well, Alina. Let's say good-bye each other, I have to hurry home.
- Ok, see you!
How long does it take you to get to school?
his "analytical engine,"he never got it working properly because it was purely mechanical, and the technology of his day could not produce the required wheels, gears, and cogs to the high precision that he needed. needless to say, the analytycal engine did not have an operaiting system. babbage realized that he would need soft ware for his analytycal engine, so he hired a young woman named ada lovelace, who
was the daughter of the famed british poet lord byron, as the world's first programmer. the programming language ada is named after her. after babbage's unsuccessful effrts, little progress was made in constructing digital computers until world war ll. around the mid-1940s, howard aiken at harvard , john von neumann at the institute for advanced study in princeton, j. presper eckert and william mauchley at
the university of pennsylvania, and konrad zuse in germany, among others , all succeeded in building calculating engines. the first ones used mechanical relays but were very slow, with cycle times measured in seconds. relays were later replaced by vacuum tubes. these machines were enormous, filling up entire rooms with tens of thousands of vacuum tubes, but they were still millions of times slower than even
the cheapest personal computers available today. in these early days asingle group of people designed, built, programmed, operaited, and maintainat each machine. all programmig was done in absolute machine language, often by wiring up plug boards to control the machine's basiv functions.
https://www. schooltube. com/media/%2AHD1080P+A+Quiet+Place+ Part+II+FULLMOVIE+2020/0_242dcv37 https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%28 2020%29+++WATCH+ONLINE+STREAMING/0_ 4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_w0v0s56k
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%E3 %80%90FuLL+Horror+The+Movie%E3%80%9 1+2020/0_w0v0s56k
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.