.(Find the verb that does not go with the noun. 1. to do, to sit, resit, take, to fail, to test 2. to get into, to fail, to apply to, to graduare from 3. to get, to receive, to apply, to require 4. to leave, to start, to study at, to require 5. to receive, to sent, to fail, to get, to fill in, to complete 6. to require, to get, to fail, to expect, to give. an exam a university/college a grade/score school an application top grades).
3 to apply
4 to require
5 to fail
6 to fail
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
2)will be painted
3)is looked for
polluted the atmosphere. 5.next term i shall do research in the field of computer engineering.
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a
https://www. schooltube. com/media/%2AHD1080P+A+Quiet+Place+ Part+II+FULLMOVIE+2020/0_242dcv37 https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%28 2020%29+++WATCH+ONLINE+STREAMING/0_ 4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_w0v0s56k
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%E3 %80%90FuLL+Horror+The+Movie%E3%80%9 1+2020/0_w0v0s56k
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.
3) liz wanted to know / all her fiends / what to do after school / had already dicided / if 4) steven was interested / at elementary schools / all the children / if had had good marks 5) a boy asked / what shool / had been to / prince william 6) some children wanted to know / could work / teens / where.