2.This book is as interesting as that one.
3.His brother is older than her brother. или His brother is older than hers.
4. Your mistakes are as bad as mine.
Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
6)i can see nice coffee-table in middle of room to right of door. it is black and red. i like coffee-table. 7)our tv is on little table corner of room. 8) there is beautiful picture in my father's study, picture is on wall to left of window.