Use to where necessary. 1-we"re going one of shekespeare"s playes in shool/ i think the theacher said "hamlet" or "omlette"-i"m not sure. -she certanly wants "hamlet". 2. let us strstford on 23 april, that"s the day when shakespear was born. 3.- i expect you finish reading "romeo and juliet"by the end of january.- i don"t think i will be hthe play so early . 4-don"t forget anne hatherway cottage when you come to stratford._ i would love i"m not sure we"ll have time it . 5-i can"t read shakespear in the original.-nobody expects you it . but you should at least some of his in morden english
1. - We're going to read one of Shakespeare's plays at school. I think the teacher said "Hamlet" or "Omlette" - I'm not sure.
- She certainly wants you to read "Hamlet".
2. Let us _visit Stratford on 23 April, that's the day when Shakespeare was born.
3.- I expect you to finish reading "Romeo and Juliet" by the end of January. - I don't think I will be able to finish the play so early .
4. -Don't forget to visit Anne Hathaway's cottage when you come to Stratford. - I would love to but I'm not sure we'll have time to do it .
5. -I can't read Shakespeare in the original. -Nobody expects you to do it . But you should _read at least some of his in Morden English.
1. to, -
3. -, to
4. to, -, to
5. to, -